Academic Coaching Conversations
Academic Coaching sessions are available Monday through Friday, between 10am and 4 pm.
- Are you new to studying at the university level?
- Are you anxious about or feel underperpared for a particular course?
- Have you spent too much time studying without favorable outcomes?
- Are you struggling with the academic content in a course?
- Did you take prerequisite courses at another college?
Schedule an Academic Coaching Session
The TLTC Learning Success Team provides free, 30-minute, one-on-one academic coaching sessions for UMD students. Our coaching sessions are collaborative and you set the agenda. Whether you are looking to improve your learning strategies, develop an effective study plan, or survive/ace a course our team is here to support your academic success.
Click here or go to go.umd.edu/learn to schedule an appointment
All appointments are scheduled through WCOnline. Our team will follow up with all appointment requests.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
Math Help on Campus
- Math Dept Tutoring: https://www-math.umd.edu/math-tutoring-schedule.html
- Math Dept Undergrad Resources: https://www-math.umd.edu/undergraduate/resources.html
- Academic Achievement Programs Tutoring https://aap.umd.edu/tutoring-ied-sss.html
- Guided Study Sessions https://tltc.umd.edu/students/get-help-class/guided-study-sessions
- Keystone Tutoring Center http://www.keystone.umd.edu/students/keystone-center
- Math Success Program http://reslife.umd.edu/mathsuccess/
- OMSE Tutoring https://omse.umd.edu/tutoring/